Tabs


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Big (Blogging) Move

Lately, I have been thinking about making a move. Due to everything going on in our lives, I no longer feel like it is appropriate for me to blog openly. In the next couple weeks, our name will be become publicly associated with the kids. Before that happens, I want to make sure we are protected online and no one can find out info about us or the kids just by googling our names. Plus one of my main goals for starting a blog has changed. Initially it was for our friends and family to keep in touch with what is going on in our lives. That is definitely still one of my goals, but I also want the freedom to be real about everything. Blogging has become therapeutic for me and if I have to censor things due to whom may be reading, I am not able to be authentic. 

The challenge is that I want people who have been following the blog to continue to be able to follow, and I don't want the blog to be password protected. For the past few weeks I have been working out a solution, so hopefully this will work. I have created a new blog that is not linked to my name :)  If you would like to continue to follow our story, send an email to funkystrunkys (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will send you the new blog's address.


 I am completely aware that part of reading blogs is that you can keep up with someone's life without them necessarily knowing about it. I read tons of blogs of people I somewhat, barely, or don't even know at all. I can promise you, I will in no way think it is weird that you read this blog. In fact, it is always really flattering and exciting to find out when someone is reading. Whether I know you but we haven't talked in years, or you are a friend of a friend, or a complete stranger, I am excited that you are reading :)  I sincerely hope that you will continue to follow us as we continue on this journey. If not, thank you so much for staying with us this far. I (and hubbs, Nai'a, Tootsie and Sawyer) wish you the best.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete